Titanium and titanium alloy wires are widely used in many fields such as aerospace, petrochemical, medical and health, automobiles, construction, and sports and leisure products.
Moreover, due to its continuous development in recent years, its varieties have become more and more diverse, which provides more choices for its applications in high-performance industrial products and consumer products.
1. At present, more than 80% of titanium and titanium alloy wires are used as welding wires, such as various titanium equipment welding, welding pipes, repair welding of aero jet engine turbine disks and blades, and welding of casings.
2. Due to its excellent corrosion resistance, titanium wire has been widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical, papermaking and other industries. It can be woven into a mesh to be used as a seawater filter, a pure water filter, and a chemical filter.
3. Titanium and titanium alloy wires are also used to make fasteners, load-bearing members, springs, etc. due to their good comprehensive performance.
4. In the medical and health industry, due to its excellent biocompatibility, titanium and titanium alloy wires are used to manufacture medical devices, implant crowns in the human body, and fix skulls.
5. Certain titanium alloy wires with shape memory functions, such as titanium-nickel alloy wires, are used to make satellite antennas, shoulder pads for clothes, women’s bras, and glasses frames.
6. In the electroplating and water treatment industries, titanium and titanium alloy wires are used to make various electrodes.
With the development of the national economy, the demand for titanium and titanium alloy wire is increasing, and the supply is currently in short supply, with great development potential.