1. Good corrosion resistance: Titanium pipe fittings work in humid air and sea water, and their corrosion resistance is significantly higher than that of stainless steel, and it is strong in pitting, acid corrosion and stress corrosion.
2. Good low-temperature resistance: Titanium alloy can still maintain its mechanical properties at low temperatures.
3. High strength: The density of titanium alloy is generally about 4.51g/cm3, which is 60% of steel. The specific strength (strength/density) of titanium alloy is much greater than other all structural materials.
4. High thermal strength: Titanium pipe fittings can be maintained for a long time at 450~500C, and the strength is high, but the specific strength of aluminum alloy decreases at 150C. The working temperature of titanium alloy can reach below 5009C, and the working temperature of aluminum alloy It can reach below 200C.
5. The surface is smooth and no fouling layer, and the fouling coefficient is greatly reduced
The strength of titanium pipe fittings is higher than that of fine steel, and it has good heat resistance, low temperature toughness and fracture toughness. Titanium products are mostly used for aircraft and other parts and rockets, missile structures and titanium installation equipment.
For any requirement, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.