If you are interested in our titanium fasteners, please send eamil to us email@example.com
Gr12 Titanium Bolt
- Material : Gr12
- Standard:DIN912 DIN913 DIN934 DIN965 DIN916 DIN931 DIN933 DIN7991 DIN7984 DIN6921
- Available Industry Standard Thicknesses for Titanium: .016, .020, .032, .063, .080
- Lightweight and high strength
- Corrosion resistantto chlorides, sea water & chlorine
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Titanium grades, chemistry & specifications
- Temperaturevs strength data
- Titanium Grade 2 and Grade 5in-depth
Grade 12 titanium holds an “excellent” rating for its high quality weldability. It is a highly durable alloy that provides a lot of strength at high temperatures. Grade 12 titanium possesses characteristics similar to 300 series stainless steels.
This alloy can be hot or cold formed using press brake forming, hydropress forming, stretch forming or drop hammer method. Its ability to be formed in a variety of ways makes it useful in many applications. This alloy’s high corrosion resistance also makes it invaluable to those manufacturing equipment where crevice corrosion is a concern. Grade 12 can be used in the following industries and applications:
- Shell and heat exchangers
- Hydrometallurgical applications
- Elevated temperature chemical manufacturing
- Marine and airfare components
Types of Titanium Bolt
stud bolts, hex head bolts, socket hexagon head screw anchor bolts, u-bolts, j bolts, mushroom head square neck bolts , t- head bolts , wing screw , eye bolt , eye bolt, foundation bolts, structural bolts
Titanium has the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any metal, making it an ideal material for demanding applications that require light-weight components. It is as strong as some steels, at 45% of the weight. In addition, it is corrosion-resistant to sea water and chlorine. It has low electrical and thermal conductivity and is non-magnetic. Some industrial applications for titanium washers include:
- Aerospace– Light-weight washers that are able to withstand harsh conditions and that provide thermal and electrical insulation.
- Medical Component– Strong, light-weight washers for medical instruments and prostheses.
- Military & Defense– Light-weight washers for harsh and corrosive environments.
- Petrochemical– Washers for use in corrosive environments.
- Stamping– Stamping is the most common titanium washer fabrication, especially for larger quantities. Stamped parts are consistent, with high repeatability during production. AccuTrex builds and maintains your custom tooling in-house. We also maintain a large inventory of standard OD and ID dies and ring dies that can be used to reduce costs and eliminate extra tooling charges. We provide a full range of stamping services to provide you with a finished part.
- Laser cutting– Laser cutting produces non-standard OD’s and ID’s to eliminate the need to build tooling. High cutting speeds allow fast production and delivery of parts.
- Waterjet cutting– Waterjet cutting is used to cut washers out of materials that cannot be laser cut, such as brass, copper and laminated materials. Our CNC-controlled waterjet cutting machinery can cut materials up to 6” thick. Tolerances are based on the size and thickness of the material being cut.
- Wire EDM cutting– Wire EDM is used for metals that can be difficult to cut or shape with other methods and for washers that require very tight tolerances.
INTRESTED? Please send us your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org