The titanium tube is light in weight, high in strength and superior in mechanical properties. It is widely used in heat exchange equipment, such as tube and tube heat exchangers, coil heat exchangers, serpentine tube heat exchangers, condensers, evaporators and transportation pipelines. At present, many nuclear power industries use titanium tubes as standard tubes for their units.
Titanium pipes implement two national standards according to the different requirements and performance: GB/T3624-1995 GB/T3625-1995 ASTM B337 ASTM B338
Supply grades: TA1, TA2, TA9, TA10, BT1-00, BT1-0, Gr1, Gr2
Supply specifications: diameter Φ4~Φ108m, wall thickness δ0.2~8mm, length within 8m
The production process standards and requirements of titanium tube manufacturers are as follows:
1. Reference standards
1. GB 228 Metal Tensile Test Method
2. GB 224 Metal Pipe Hydraulic Test Method
3. GB 226 Metal tube flattening test method
4. GB/T3620.1 Titanium and titanium alloy grades and chemical composition
5. GB/T3620.2 Titanium and titanium alloy processed products chemical composition and allowable deviation of composition.
For any requirement, please contact: email@example.com.