1. The chemical composition of titanium and titanium alloy pipes should meet the requirements of GB/T3620.1, and the allowable deviation of the chemical composition of Mingkun Titanium Industry shall meet the requirements of GB/T3620.2 when the buyer is re-inspected.
2. The allowable deviation of the outer diameter of the pipe should meet the requirements of Table 1.
3. The allowable deviation of pipe wall thickness should not exceed ±12.5% of its nominal wall thickness. The allowable deviation of pipe wall thickness is not applicable to the weld of titanium welded pipe.
4. The length of the pipe should meet the requirements of Table 2.
5. The fixed-length or multiple-length length of the pipe should be within the range of its indefinite length, and the allowable deviation of the fixed-length length is +10mm. The multiple-length length should also be included in the cut when the pipe is cut, and each cut should be 5mm.
For any requirement, please contact: email@example.com.